ISCC Racing Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Pre-Season

+2
RedViperGaming
ChrisEagor
6 posters

Go down

Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Pre-Season  Empty Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Pre-Season

Post by ChrisEagor Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:36 pm

A lot of big news, William Duncan, the Season 3 champion, is not racing in the Slim Jim Series full-time. Matt Duncan is also out of Slim Jim. Both drivers will participate in the Tabasco Shootout in Las Vegas. This leaves the door open for Sean Angel to capture his desired championship after drama at Atlanta that prevented him to win. Right now, he's not playing anymore games as he will go force for the title. Alan Cavagnaro was Hamilton Autosports' last hope, but it was not enough. Like Angel, Cavagnaro will go all out for the championship. Other contenders like Will Lewis, Dillon Young, and Nasu Tsunemochi are going to contend against the Toyota horses. As I'm seeing right now, it's Hamilton versus the field.

Slim Jim Series will introduce a split car system. A team has an option to own a split car. Two drivers will share the same car, and both drivers will run 12 races each. The split cat team with the most points will win the split car championship. The schedule for all split car schedules are below:

Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Pre-Season  Sc10

There will also be a Rookie Shootout at Las Vegas. Here are the following rookies that are in the Rookie Shootout: Raul Sanchez, Greg Marshall, Ashley Brock, Shane Carter, Marco Rossi, Ryan Cooper, Henrietta Fitzwater, Henry Sandfer, Ryder Smith, Henry Williams, Dajon Weeks, Chris Dodd, Tommy Turbo, and William Brock. Weeks, Rossi, and Brock may have to run different cars, because their teammates are also rookies will represent the team. The officials will announce the roster and car numbers of the Rookie Shootout to avoid confusion. The winner of the Rookie Shootout will advance to the Tabasco Shoot at Las Vegas.

Check all the previews for factories, teams, and drivers. I'm not the best at writing so I make it simple so everybody can understand. I wrote a lot of information about factories, teams, etc. I will be using the spoilers tab for everything since there is so much on the tab and read through. I don't recommend open every spoiler tab, because that will get nasty when trying to read through.

Factories
Factory Preview:

Drivers and Teams
Team Thunder:

S3 Motorsports:

Hamilton Autosports:

RJ Manson Racing:

The Wrecking Balls:

Dodge Motorsports:

Porsche Developments:

Red Bull Racing:

Infinity Motors:

The Keyblade Riders:

Baby Tribe 5000:

Nexxus Motorsports:

Pontiac Racing Team:

Here I have a template on who is going to win what:

Drivers Champion:
Teams Champion:
Split Car Champion:
Rookie of the Season:
Comeback Driver of the Season:
Manufacturer Champion:
The Reject:

Please read the information so you will understand what is going on. I'm curious about your predictions as I will give mine.

My predictions:
Drivers Champion: Sean Agnel
Teams Champion: Hamilton Autosports
Split Car Champion: The 41 team (Cosmic Nova and Maxwell Chan)
Rookie of the Season: Ryder Smith
Comeback Driver of the Season: Nick Pericles
Manufacturer Champion: Chevy
The Reject: Princess Percle
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Pre-Season  Empty Re: Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Pre-Season

Post by RedViperGaming Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Drivers Champion: Sean Agnel
Teams Champion: Red Bull
Split Car Champion: #41 team (Cosmic Nova and Maxwell Chan)
Rookie of the Season: Ryder Smith
Comeback Driver of the Season: Nick Pericles
Manufacturer Champion: Toyota

I couldn't have predicted this any better, Of Course Chris' is better than mine, but because of who i'm running with this is my prediction!

RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down

Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Pre-Season  Empty Re: Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Pre-Season

Post by ThundertheDragon Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Drivers Champion: Sean Angel
Teams Champion: S3 Motorsports
Split Car Champion: #41 (Cosmic Nova & Maxwell Chan)
Rookie of the Season: Henry Sandfer
Comeback Driver of the Season: James Dalton
Manufacturer Champion: Chevy
ThundertheDragon
ThundertheDragon

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Drivers Champion: Sean Angel(For once)
Teams Champion: Porsche
Split Car Champion: 26
Rookie of the Season: Everyone else sucks compared to Ryder Smith, give it to him after Vegas.
Comeback Driver of the Season: Jeffery Finguy(Hope Porsche's gonna give him W's in his bread and brother on Roadies. And kick Zachary Fitzwater's ass as the 'True King of Road Courses')
Manufacturer Champion: Toyota
The Reject: Anyone who will be second to a winning Princess Pericle
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

Post by W1lhoit Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Drivers Champion: Sean Angel
Teams Champion: Team Thunder
Rookie of the Season: Ryder Smith (Because everyone else sucks :p)
Comeback Driver of the Season: Will Lewis (Perhaps he'll finally have his shot at a title?)
Manufacturer Champion: Chevorlet
The Reject: Princess Percle (Do I need to explain?) and Ashely Brock's Engine
W1lhoit
W1lhoit
Admin
Admin

https://isccnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:53 pm

W1lhoit wrote:Drivers Champion: Sean Angel
Comeback Driver of the Season: Will Lewis (Perhaps he'll finally have his shot at a title?)
Yeah, I didn't clarify Comeback Driver of the Season clearly. The award is for a driver who had a horrible previous season or didn't run previous season. Typically drivers who finished 21st or below are eligible.
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by W1lhoit Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 pm

ChrisEagor wrote:
W1lhoit wrote:Drivers Champion: Sean Angel
Yeah, I didn't clarify Comeback Driver of the Season clearly. The award is for a driver who had a horrible previous season or didn't run previous season. Typically drivers who finished 21st or below are eligible.
RIP
W1lhoit
W1lhoit
Admin
Admin

https://isccnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:35 pm

I'm new here, so I'm mostly going to be making my prediction from reading the previews as well as maybe a little bit biased opinion...

Drivers Champion: Kyle Collins(I have a lot of respect for Collins, and it seems that he could be a surprise contender, if that's even possible on the best team...)
Teams Champion: Hamilton AutoSports
Rookie of the Season: Henry Sandfer(Mainly because I can't pick myself and everyone else chose Ryder Smith)
Comeback Driver of the Season: Don't know about this, so I'll just put Nick Pericles
Manufacturer Champion: Chevy (Strength in numbers)
The Reject: Sora KeyBlade(Worst name ever!)

Now, I think that I should give a bit of reference to my drivers, just to add a bit of realism to it..

Chris Dodd: Calm, generally reserved, but excited when talking about sports and racing. On track he is very calm and waits for his opportunities, and most of all knows the importance of a good qualifying time. Off track his hobbies are cooking, translating articles from English to Spanish, and just enjoying time with family and friends. He enjoys talking with the media and being around the press box after the race, and is someone you can trust in to be a leader of a team if the opportunity arises.
Tommy Turbo: Excited, fast-paced, energetic. Think Stephen Curry without the stroke(or the political views...). He is extremely aggressive on the track, but makes quick friends off of it. He loves signing autographs, watching his Florida Gators, and doing all sort of charity work with different organizations. He is also a great backup spotter for anyone that needs one, and can be a great teammate for a small and up-and-coming team.

And there you go! But, I do have one more thing...

My paint schemes are done! I will PM them to you shortly Chris, but I want to mention the schemes here real quick.
The first one my version of a Tide scheme, but I also bring my new sponsor, SPYoptics sunglass!
And my second scheme is the "tribute" scheme that will be run in the 1 in 70 race. It's not a traditional tribute scheme, but it does give a tribute to the Man In Black himself, Dale Earnhardt. It brings SPYoptics "sister" sponsor Dirty Mo Radio on board, and is personally my favorite scheme to do in almost any series, except this is my first time doing it on a Pontiac, and it does have Tide as an associate sponsor.

And noe I'm done... Man that's hard to do on a phone, that's for sure!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down