ISCC Racing Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Signups -- CLOSED

+8
Persona40
Phyco_Ghost
Finnish909
LHP14Florida
RedViperGaming
CJ Racing
FitzwaterAustralia59
ChrisEagor
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Signups -- CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Signups -- CLOSED

Post by ThundertheDragon Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:30 am

The car is indeed already painted.
ThundertheDragon
ThundertheDragon

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Signups -- CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 ISCC Slim Jim Series Signups -- CLOSED

Post by CJ Racing Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:37 am

OK, that's fine Smile Thanks!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:31 pm

CJ Racing wrote:Hello! Great looking forum BTW!

So I can apply for 2 drivers, right? You didn't say anything about age and/or birthplace, so I'll add it here just in case.

Driver Name: Chris Dodd
Birthplace: Puerto Rico
Stats:
Agression-C
Consistency-B
Finishing-D
Qualifying-A

Road Course-B
Short Track-C
Speedway-A
Superspeedway-D

Driver Name: Tommy Turbo
Birthplace: Jacksonville, Florida
Stats:
Agression-A
Consistency-C
Finishing-B
Qualifying-D

Road Course-A
Short Track-D
Speedway-B
Superspeedway-C

On behalf of Alex Percle, owner of the Baby Tribe 5000, he is offering Tommy Tubro for the 22 split car entry. Does he accept?
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Persona40 wrote:Driver: William Brock
Winder, Georgia

Aggression: D
Consistency: A
Finishing: B
Qualifying: C

Road Course: D
Speedway: A
Superspeedway: B
Short Track: C

Driver: Henry Williams
Braselton, Georgia

Speedway: B
Short Track: A
Superspeedway: C

Aggression: C
Finishing: A
Consistency: D
Qualifying: B

On behalf of Alex Percle, owner of the Baby Tribe 5000, he is offering William Brock for the 22 split car entry. Does he accept?
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:01 pm

W1lhoit wrote:Porsche looks very interested in IES driver Ryder Smith for the #12.
"If I'm offered a contract, I'll accept. I hope to bring my sucsess from the IES To Slim Jim." - Ryder Smith
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Persona40 Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:04 pm

ChrisEagor wrote:
Persona40 wrote:Driver: William Brock
Winder, Georgia

Aggression: D
Consistency: A
Finishing: B
Qualifying: C

Speedway: A
Superspeedway: B
Short Track: C

Driver: Henry Williams
Braselton, Georgia

Speedway: B
Short Track: A
Superspeedway: C

Aggression: C
Finishing: A
Consistency: D
Qualifying: B

On behalf of Alex Percle, owner of the Baby Tribe 5000, he is offering William Brock for the 22 split car entry. Does he accept?

I accept. Very Happy
Persona40
Persona40

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:50 pm

ChrisEagor wrote:
On behalf of Alex Percle, owner of the Baby Tribe 5000, he is offering Tommy Tubro for the 22 split car entry. Does he accept?

Tommy Turbo accepts Baby Tribe 5000's offer!
Turbo: "I am so glad to have found a ride, and it is cool to be able to work with a guy like William Brock. I know that he has worked with my good pal Chris Dodd before, and so I hope that I will be able to work well with him too!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:07 pm

I know this is like three days late. Thank you guys for signing up. A couple of things to say.

I know that one or two of y'all have wanted to paint yourself custom cars. However, all the cars that I have are pre-painted so you don't need to worry. If you still paint a custom car for yourself, PM me the tga file or the car file (again, we are using Original cup). Please do not force yourself to paint the cars and take your time if you are going to paint. Otherwise, it is gonna like a bad fanart of Shadow and Sonic. It will make us bleed our eyes out.

All split car schedules have been confirmed, but I will not announce in this topic. There will be a pre-season topic that will contain the split car schedule as well as a short recap of Season 3 and predictions of Season 4.

Again, thank you for participating in the Slim Jim Series, and hopefully, we will have a great Season 4!
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:58 pm

ChrisEagor wrote:I know this is like three days late. Thank you guys for signing up. A couple of things to say.

I know that one or two of y'all have wanted to paint yourself custom cars. However, all the cars that I have are pre-painted so you don't need to worry. If you still paint a custom car for yourself, PM me the tga file or the car file (again, we are using Original cup). Please do not force yourself to paint the cars and take your time if you are going to paint. Otherwise, it is gonna like a bad fanart of Shadow and Sonic. It will make us bleed our eyes out.

All split car schedules have been confirmed, but I will not announce in this topic. There will be a pre-season topic that will contain the split car schedule as well as a short recap of Season 3 and predictions of Season 4.

Again, thank you for participating in the Slim Jim Series, and hopefully, we will have a great Season 4!

Question: Is the #32 car the Ricky Craven Tide car? I would like to paint a scheme for the #32(driven by "me"), if it is OK with you(I promise, it will nit look like a bad fanart of Shadow and Sonic LOL).
CJ Racing
CJ Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:25 pm

...If you do not send any cars. I will corrupt the Slim Jim series with Sonichu cars. You have been warned.
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:38 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
ChrisEagor wrote:I know this is like three days late. Thank you guys for signing up. A couple of things to say.

Question: Is the #32 car the Ricky Craven Tide car? I would like to paint a scheme for the #32(driven by "me"), if it is OK with you(I promise, it will nit look like a bad fanart of Shadow and Sonic LOL).

It is the Ricky Craven Tide 32 car. You can paint a scheme for the 32; your call on that one. It can feature probably at the 1 in 70, and maybe at a few races in races (of course if NR selects the scheme). You can wait until the 1 in 70 as well, because events like this should have really good schemes. Again, your call. Let me know anytime if you got a scheme finished by PMing me.
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:39 pm

Finnish909 wrote:...If you do not send any cars. I will corrupt the Slim Jim series with Sonichu cars. You have been warned.
Since I look at so many explicit images, I think I know where this is going.
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:49 pm

ChrisEagor wrote:
CJ Racing wrote:

It is the Ricky Craven Tide 32 car. You can paint a scheme for the 32; your call on that one. It can feature probably at the 1 in 70, and maybe at a few races in races (of course if NR selects the scheme). You can wait until the 1 in 70 as well, because events like this should have really good schemes. Again, your call. Let me know anytime if you got a scheme finished by PMing me.

Thanks! Ok, I'll do 2 schemes then; One for just a regular scheme, and then one for the 1 in 70, ok? I have some good ideas, just gotta make them fit in a Pontiac body. Are there any special contigs or just the regular ones?
CJ Racing
CJ Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:58 pm

CJ Racing wrote:
Thanks! Ok, I'll do 2 schemes then; One for just a regular scheme, and then one for the 1 in 70, ok? I have some good ideas, just gotta make them fit in a Pontiac body. Are there any special contigs or just the regular ones?

You can still run the one scheme for the 1 in 70 and other races. Unless you are making like a tribute or an anniversary scheme for the 1 in 70. Maybe I was not clear; I'm not the clearest person in the entire world. Again, the Craven Tide car is one of the schemes running for the 32. At least we are having different paint schemes that is not in-game, right. As for the contigs, regular is good.
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Actually I may have gotten you confused... I want to make what I guess would be called a secondary scheme for the #32, and then do a special scheme for the 1 in 70... Does that make more sense?
CJ Racing
CJ Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:31 pm

CJ Racing wrote:Actually I may have gotten you confused...  I want to make what I guess would be called a secondary scheme for the #32, and then do a special scheme for the 1 in 70... Does that make more sense?
I see. Okay, it does. Thanks for clearing. Sometimes I misread things or didn't understand it correctly. Don't feel bad, you are much better making things clear than my Calculus textbook.
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:38 pm

No problem man, it's all good Smile. Thanks for allowing me to paint them, I enjoy doing them and(IMO) it's a much better way for me to use my "free" time than playing video games or watching movies. Smile I will hopefully start them either tomorrow night or Sunday, and if I can do that they should be done pretty quick(I'm not a "painter" per se, but I have come to really enjoy doing them Smile )
CJ Racing
CJ Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:35 pm

ChrisEagor wrote:
Finnish909 wrote:...If you do not send any cars. I will corrupt the Slim Jim series with Sonichu cars. You have been warned.
Since I look at so many explicit images, I think I know where this is going.

You know me so well~ What a Face
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Update #1: Started painting one of the schemes, only issue is I can't decide if it is going to be the regular secondary scheme or the tribute scheme. I'm leaning towards it being a tribute scheme. Anyway, it's almost finished, and I will hopefully do the other one either tomorrow or early in the week...
CJ Racing
CJ Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2