ISCC Racing Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix - @ Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

5 posters

Go down

2016 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix - @ Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Empty 2016 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix - @ Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Post by W1lhoit Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Penalties After Monaco There were a number of penalties given out to some drivers regarding their incident(s) over this past weekend:
Ben Thompson: 5 Grid Penalty for taking the leader out of the race
Luca Fontana: 5 Grid Penalty for wrecking Christopher Cox out of Points-paying contention
Akio Matsumura: 5 Grid Penalty for Intentionally wrecking another driver
Robert Adams: 5 Race Probation for wrecking Maijata Dakovic from the lead

Coming into this weekend here in Montreal, all teams are back on the grid. However, in the first practice session, Colm O'Shea and Ben Thompson had a heated conversation in the garage area, and O'Shea takes it out on Thompson by holding him up throughout most of Thompson's flying lap. Needless to say, O'Shea had an interesting conversation with the team owner of Crow Motorsports regarding this incident. Colm O'Shea now in the hot-seat questioning whether or not he is returning to Crow Motorsports next year.

Qualifying will go up in a bit.
W1lhoit
W1lhoit
Admin
Admin

https://isccnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2016 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix - @ Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Empty Re: 2016 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix - @ Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Post by Finnish909 Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:52 pm

AUR Sings in a New Co-Owner

Coming into the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal, the first stop in North America for Formula X, it seems like news has stirred in the paddock as now there is a new face for the series. Of course, everyone has herd accomplishments of this person. Taking the crown of ISCC European Champion last season in the Insomiac Elites Series and even popped in at the Round of Monaco to run practice laps. It's no surprise it's the one they call, Jeffery Finguy.

As of late, Finguy has actually funded into the team lead by friend and owner Mark Lowell. Questions why he would be in the team in this position is this simple.

"The team seems to be my kind of team and myself at some point in my ISCC career. An underdog waiting to get their chance in the spotlight. Of course off the momentum I had this season. I just hope I and the team will become someone that'll compete with the likes of Diago, Red Bull, and well... Better than Master Card. I don't know where this will go. But I only hope the momentum and my funding will make them compete with the top guys. Even more so."

This lead into one question. Why is he doing this?

"Simply put. I have pride for the American in me. Adams and Cox are busting their ass and their crews are playing to their strengths and weaknesses. Put it out simply, They're a team I want to help become game changers. Because that's what just simply a team like American United is. I welcome them to the family and will love to see they grow as we grow here in ISCC."
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

2016 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix - @ Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Empty Re: 2016 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix - @ Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Post by W1lhoit Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:45 pm

Qualifying Results:

Diago-Power Racing continues their dominance from Monaco by qualifying 1-2 for the round of Canada.
W1lhoit
W1lhoit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:38 am

LFR thinks it's a slap on the wrist

LFR driver Daniel Conway was wrecked by Ben Thompson but received 5 grid penalty. Lafitte thinks taking out a leader should be more severe.

"Thompson taking Conway is murderous," Lafitte quoted. "The defendant deserves the harsh consequences. I don't see the justification at all. The officials slap Thompson. Lap down, 2nd place, or last place you are, you don't wreck the leader and have grid penalties as the result."

Lafitte hoping the "rivalry" between his team and RavenWest Motors doesn't boil over.

"I just hope what happened in Spain and Monaco doesn't affect Petit and Conway with RavenWest. We have encountered bumps and horrible luck, but this is irony. I'm hoping it's irony. If it's not irony, I'll be shocked. Or I might be crazy."
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by W1lhoit Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:11 pm

W1lhoit
W1lhoit
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:00 am

Adams: "I just can't believe we were that close... I can't thank Finguy-Psytomi enough for this chance they gave American United and really, our moral at this point is way up there..."
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

Post by ThundertheDragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:14 pm

Pre-race:

Post-race:
ThundertheDragon
ThundertheDragon

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:17 pm

OOC: Nothing like being a Test Driver, Woooo.
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Lafitte: "I'm ready to be bitten:
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down