ISCC Racing Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 Round 8 - French Grand Prix @ Circuit Tiere Cicote

4 posters

Go down

2016 Round 8 - French Grand Prix @ Circuit Tiere Cicote Empty 2016 Round 8 - French Grand Prix @ Circuit Tiere Cicote

Post by W1lhoit Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Penalties after Canada
Seiji Nakajima - 3 Race Ban for blatantly cutting Ben Thompson off coming the last few laps of the Canadian Grand Prix.
Subaru Racing Team's Test Driver, Jun Hosokawa to make another appearance since Russia.

Liliya Sviridov - 5 Grid Penalty/5 Race Probation for reckless endangerment of Pal Schneider.

Other Events After Canada
RavenWest team owner, Jeff McKane, was fined $5,000 for irrational comments towards LaFitte coming into the Canadian Grand Prix regarding the incident at Monaco where Ben Thompson took the 16 of Daniel Conway out of the lead, and quite possibly the win, after being slammed into the wall by Colm O'Shea.

Qualifying will go up later.

Last edited by W1lhoit on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
W1lhoit
W1lhoit
Admin
Admin

https://isccnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2016 Round 8 - French Grand Prix @ Circuit Tiere Cicote Empty Re: 2016 Round 8 - French Grand Prix @ Circuit Tiere Cicote

Post by ThundertheDragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:47 pm

McKane: Go figure that I get fined for expressing my opinion. Just the world that we live in today.

Thompson: Feeling much more relaxed this week, looking to just try and do my best like usual.
ThundertheDragon
ThundertheDragon

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

2016 Round 8 - French Grand Prix @ Circuit Tiere Cicote Empty Re: 2016 Round 8 - French Grand Prix @ Circuit Tiere Cicote

Post by Finnish909 Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:24 pm

Finguy: "I herd about AUR's podium. I wish I could had seen it. But I'm back here in Europe and we'll see what'll happen."
Finnish909
Finnish909

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisEagor Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:40 am

Lafitte: "Oh my, this track. My expectations are very low so the goal is not to lose to MasterCard. Also, the media spelled my last name wrong--LaFitte. I'm going off on tangents, but I never reveal my first name. In before the media wants my first name so they butcher that too. In all seriousness, I know there are typos everywhere especially the media reporter for the Slim Jim Series. Man, he's messy and playing with things. But this one with LaFitte made Frenchmen and women to throw eggs at them. Keep calm people."
ChrisEagor
ChrisEagor

Back to top Go down

Post by W1lhoit Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Qualifying Results:
Diago Power once again showing their dominance here this weekend. Hopefully they can keep their cars together!
W1lhoit
W1lhoit
Admin
Admin

https://isccnetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down